Friday, April 24, 2009

Us against the world XD

[last week]

WE - in his room
WE - studying together
He studies French
I study Auditing
But in the end he studied everything
I studied nothing
=X
When can I get rid of my laziness and to determine my seriousness??
Ishhh~i reli nid to study real hard right now!!
Final of auditing is juz in few more days time!
God Save Me plsssss



Last few days me n him went to CROCS
guess wat??!
We bought a pair of couple Crocs
aha--*
He insisted me to put on those disney character but i didn't reli want to
i prefer blink blink diamond 1 ma~aiyyooo!!
but still
HE SUCCEEDED!! =.=

His one is so chio wid da two big flowers!
LMAO!!!
dunno y he chose da big flower but actually still look "creative" i think
hahaha~

At first he asked me to choose da same shoes type wid him which is da "big head" type one
but i reli cant accept it larr
LOLx!
Actually he oso think dis kind of big head type is vry UGLY
juz tat he bought it bcoz of me

dunno y suddenly i want a Crocs
tat's y he bought one to match with mine
*winks*

lalalarrrlarrr kiddy kiddy pair~






And also
When he was in Genting last week
He had put in alotta "effort" in those indoor games to collect da point tickets
and he got me these!!
Tabby & frens
XD!
I would resident them in my car maybe~haha!




SOMETIMES!
he could be very sweeeettttt
a surprise from him tat day
!!!!!!!!!






Ma fa-bourite ROSE

He said
da meaning of 3 roses
is

I LOVE YOU

hehehe feel real touching
I noe u reli reli sayang me alotzzzzz

thank you dear dear and i luv u too~!


XOXO!



2 comments:

  1. U both are totally sweeeet couple...
    Keep it up...!
    Loomate support u 99!!!

    *hugss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. urs oso ya loomate!
    KEEP IT UP N UP!
    hahaha~

    ReplyDelete