Saturday, April 11, 2009

Red Circle 1

Was chatting wid my sis in msn few seconds ago

She asked me to watch da "Guess" show that she had been to during last month


and dis is only being shown in dis 4th of April


So she urged me to watch it juz now


to make sure i muz take a glance on her


LOLx!


She is da one which i circled in red from da print screen picture up there


She juz went to Taiwan around 2 months ago for her mass communication studies


How pleased is she! haha..


Choe Pei Sing i think u enjoy alotz rite??


haha!


Keep on enjoying there ya!


See u again in next year XD




Hmm okayyy it's time for me to go for bed now after "watching" my sis


I'm damn exhausted due to my work today


Oh Gosh!

again 3 days JVC fair for me but today is only da FIRST!


Well i don care anymore right now!

I juz nid my bed badly!



Nitezz to dear dear in Genting when u are reading dis! bleh XD




error to be corrected : Now Is 11-04-09 12.56am
kay bye~

1 comment:

  1. hey, pei jing... rmb me anot???
    how r u d??
    long time din c u d...
    mis u so muchieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete