Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Day


Tonight is a cold cold freezing night!!! *huuuuuuuuuuuuu*

Went to Uni to pay my fees this morning and I have done the enrollment for the new coming semester. It was so so freezing in the morning and my whole body just can't stop shaking!! Today is really really cold man!!! After lunch, we went to a Chinese temple (Sze Yup Temple) to pray for luck and happiness since everything seem like not going smoothly recently. Chinese temple in Sydney is it unbelievable huh?? LOL!

Back to city afterward, Mr Ren had a hair cut while i had an eyebrow trimming at the same time. I wanted a thinner eyebrow shape but the beautician told me that my face is not suitable for a thin eyebrow and she insisted to shape it naturally! I was wondering that, is it Korean are more into the natural style as in i found out her eyebrow is as natural as what she has shaped for me! LOL! But still not bad thou! =))))

And this time we grab back the same Marcs Coat again! I was superb nervous before i stepped into Marcs because i worried that it could be sold out! We thought we bought the last piece the other day but it was actually hanging on the rack again!! Yayy luck is coming back!!



After a walk in city, I followed Mr Ren to TVB office again, to see them practicing, and of course dinner after that. And a bad news is Mr Ren fall sick since last few days and final is just in a couple of days!! Oh god, can U please bless him to recover very soon?? Btw he is getting better and better now! Hope he will be alright, right before the final, please!!

Nitez peeps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment