Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Love

My baby, Mr Ren juz bac from KL for the Popstar semi final in Cheras
In our frens group,
Oni Rex and Wei Qiang succeeded to FINAL
And they nid to stay in KL for a month for further training
Going to post their video in my next post! =D

In KL Pavillion, Mr Ren bought me sumthing
A new love to replace my previous "Le Sport Sac"
Taaadaahhhh!

I heart *Longchamp* =)


not the exact color in my wish list but dis is considered "passed"
haha thousand thanks to DEAR
dis pic is taken in hostel while our lunggage is right behind the longchamp

Guess wat??
yuhoooo~!!! Tmr gonna be our Hong Kong Trip
Two of us--"Honeymoon"?? XD
Juz got some change of HK Dollar

*dis is mine*

Oh yea babes!! I'm off to holiday!!
Hong Kong, Disneyland I'm coming!!

x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment