Thursday, October 15, 2009

U can do it

A friend of mine
Since the period i knew him
I had been knowing tat he is trapped with his family problems
During that period
I can oways see "unhappy" was writing on his face everyday

Until sometime earlier
I thought he was getting better in his life
But i think it was juz last for a-lil-while

Now
Those problems harrasing him again
I reli feel pity to this

In addition
Due to alotta problems that he nid to face
That made him lack of self-confidence vry much
"Mr xxx! Put more self-confidence in urself and u can be a much better person in every aspects! I truely believe in U!"

As a fren
I know nothing much that i'll be able to help
But still, I'm giving my fullest supportment to him
with a true heart of mine
Anything u can juz come to me as well

Gambateh fren
Get urself to go thru dis soon
True frens will by ur side oways
And hope tat u will reach in a gud future
as well as ur work, study, family and relationship
*God bless u*

Do smile more in ur life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment