Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm in Singapore

Hello Singapore
Today i'm bac
Dunno since how long ago i never step in to Singapore anymore
It used to be my 2nd home as i'm oways hanging ard dis lovely country since i was 11 yrs old
And i used to study my diploma here 2 years bac

Actually my main purpose is to bring my two lil evil cousins bac to singapore
They've back to m'sia for alr 2 weeks coz they r having a school holiday
How enjoy yea haha

And my 2nd purpose is to meet up all my dearest ex-classmates from Ngee Ann Poly last time
Owhh i miss NP so much!
Dunno how it has changed nowadays
Feel like going bac for a walk but i think i'm reli lack of time
SO
make it next time perhaps
hoho~

But still i'm going to meet up my ex-classmates dis few days
Still rmb we formed ourself into a big group which contains 13 of us
So i'll be going to meet up 12 of u soon
Peiling, Vera, Archana, Vanessa Toh Toh, Kuan Yen, Jina, Anderson, Benjamin, Kok Hwee, Tee, Raymond Phuah n Raymond Raymond
haha damn excited now

Btw today i went to orchard road for a lil short while walk
Actually da main purpose we were there is for da Buffet!
*winks*

Went to Sakura Buffet at orchard buliding for a grab
Nothing much to talk abt besides showing da food XD
*Fatty dear mia favourite tamago sushi but it doesnt reli taste nice =.=

Btw after finished eating i realised my stomach was going to bust
Oh gosh it's damn damn superb fulled
But forget it
I did enjoyed
=D

After tat i went to Cineleisure n Heeren for a walk
And i found tat levi's is having a tempting promotion
which is
BUY A JEANS WHICH IS ABOVE $100SD U WILL GET A $100SD VOUCHER FOR ANY PURCHASE IN LEVI's AS WELL
It's juz sound like buy one free one rite??
hmmm..thinking to buy one perhaps??

Also i went to John Little
Saw a lot of cosmectics n skincare
lagi tempting lerr all these
And suddenly my sis sms me from Taiwan
She asking me wat stuff do i nid her to send bac thru her fren
So i was thinking~
yea yea those cosmectics i'll ask her to send bac from tw
They will be much cheaper if compare to S'pore 1
*She is da enjoy kaki coz tat time she was in Jay Chow's reataurant makan-ing*
isshh plez bring me there next time sing sing oii~!

So end of da day
i took a pic of ma two evil cousie
*NO DOUBT! they are reli evil!
if you don think so then u may ask my dear dear
haha

bubye for today~
gonna update more
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment