Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thing's Suckx

I'm moody
Real real moody
Feel myself is juz like a failure and i can't wait till da August intake for my degree programme
I pray for a "pass" for my auditing paper
Fuck da stupid college for da stupid grading system and i'm fuck off to see a C minus in da results slip
Hope not to see dis shitty grade again in my coming release results slip and not even a D or a F
I reli cant afford dis anymore!! NO anymore!! NO way pls!!
God I need ur blessing ='(
And I hope to get a one year exemption for my australian degree course
I've been wasting too much time all da while
I needa find a perfect way out
And during this period i think i need a job to utilize my time wisely and in fact i'm kinda broke

Also
I can't afford June to leave for aussie in da coming month
Things gonna change 360 degree again
I miss my frens
And i need a big hug from you
Dear i need u lottzz

1 comment:

  1. jing, remember me ma..
    stay happy,
    long time no c you already?
    how r u??

    ReplyDelete